Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you 2010


Thank you. 2010 is coming to an end and I want to thank those who have given into my life since being here in school, whether if be financially, through prayer, through love or resources. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. This past year God has done amazing things in my life and with your help I have been able to attend school of ministry, go to Haiti twice to do medical/earthquake relief, I went to Tijuana Mexico and ministered to many who were lost, and have been with Bethel on ministry teams giving prophetic words and art, seeing those healed who were sick, preached and even coca-doodled-do. This doesn’t even cover the things that God is teaching me, speaking to me each day. Outside of the moments I had my children I would have to say I am happiest. I feel so loved by many and my heart just leaps when I hear "Go" and I see the works of God. 

I am alive with Christ! Eph 2:6

At the cost of this, I do miss my family, my kids although they are adults now. I miss the newest addition to my family, Helena. Some days are sentimental, some days I worry about my kids for different reasons, but I know I am where God has called me to be. I don’t know how long I will be in California, but I do know I will never be the same again, nor will my life ever be the same again. 

I have shared some pictures this year of different events and places and I hope to share more of the journey of where God is taking me personally. I am learning to be vulnerable and that says a lot. If there is anything I have learned or I take with me that may help someone else, then it’s worth it. 

"Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward. And anyone who receive's a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous' mans reward." Matthew 10:41

I pray that each and every one of you will receive a "reward" because of what you have invested in me. I so appreciate all you have done. Also to remind you that what you do does not go by the wayside or forgotten. The word promises you a reward and I pray for you to be blessed in abundance. Again thank you so very much. You are always in my thoughts and my prayers. 

In Him, Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment