Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspiration or Insanity of another kind....my 2011 commitment

Well I have been inspired, once again, to try to blog on a regular basis. While I was thinking about this I just happen to watch the movie Julie and Julia, or vice versa, anyway in a moment of insanity I thought that would be so cool. Then I thought how much I have wanted to document my journey more and I thought why not? Really, can it be that hard? Okay maybe I am beginning to sound like the movie but I do have to say it inspired me to write more. And thanks to "Catrific" on you tube and a former Bethel-ite I would have to say that I have also thought, I can do a video, I have done one, last year, well maybe you don't remember but I think I can do a video at least once a month and blog at least once a week, right?

Well I say lets give it a shot. My ideas and thoughts will come from school, how I am changing personally and whatever else comes to mind. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this little head of mine. So there it is, my 2011 challenge. Blog minimum of once a week and a video, 10 mins or less (because I know what you are thinking), once a month.

WoW! I cant wait to see how long this takes me to stop. lol just kidding, I will commit to this, so if I get slack you are more than welcomed to nicely set me straight. :D

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment