Thursday, November 1, 2012

Plump and Juicy LOVE!


The highlight of Venice Beach for me was meeting a woman from Nashville TN. I shared with her why I came from NC to the West Coast. It opened a door for me and I stepped right in. :)
She loves the Lord and wanted to know more about Bethel. I told her what God has been sharing about my heart and how He wants me to love myself as much as He loves me. 
I am my hardest critic. 
God showed me that my heart looked just like a sundried tomato, shriveled us, no love running through it.,  and said I am going to make it plump and juicy. I even drew a picture of my heart in stages of beginning to end. 
In her craftsmanship she had made me a necklace that is beautiful. Its a big red heart wrapped in silver wired. I knew this was my plump juicy heart. So every time I wear it I will be reminded of how much he is wanting me to be open to loving myself unconditionally. I got to bless her and she bless me.
#lovethelittlethings

No comments:

Post a Comment