Thursday, February 7, 2013

MIssions to Asia


WE MADE IT!! just a small glitch but all was taken care of!!!!

 I can't say how much I have been blessed by all of you. I have felt so much love poured out and I know I keep saying THANK YOU but I seriously don't think I can say it enough.

It's crazy that I have already been persecuted about going on this trip. Telling me that it is no place for a woman. Grant it I don't think I am the type they are looking for but if everyone believed the line "let someone else do it" then nothing would ever be accomplished. There are so many who live without hope, live without ever feeling loved, or just needs that bit of encouragement to push a little harder. I am not one to ever sit back and let someone else "do it". I told my daughter today that I want to leave a LEAGACY  for my kids and my grandkids, that even one person CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. To follow the HEART OF GOD!

My final stretch is here, March 01, 2013, in the amount of $1792. They divide our payments up for #1 Deposit, #2 Plane ticket, and #3 is the final cost. I was able to also contribute to this trip so we can do this together.
Our plane leaves on April 1st for 3 Countries in Asia where we will be going over to love on those who have been through Human Trafficking/Slavery, orphanages and taking filters for water purification to areas that do not have help. For those who have contributed to this trip I would love it if you would private msg me your address's.

Bless you ALL!
Tricia Dowless
missiontrips.ibethel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment